Followers

Sunday 11 January 2009

Sketch Saturday & Spring Milly






My entry for this weeks Sketch Saturday following Jo's sketch. I have used my new stamps Spring Milly and her little cat Lily. These will be avalable to buy from Pink Gem Designs from 15th January

The image has been coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Stickles Glitter Glue

CS - Coredinations

Papermania flowers

Hero Arts sentiment stamp

Cuttlebug - Nestabilities and Martha Stewart Doily Punch

I just have to mention the fab service I recieved from Dies To Die For. I ordered the Martha Stewart Punch late on Friday afternoon and yesterday morning (Sat) it arrived! How's that for service? I just love this punch as it cuts easily through card stock unlike my other border punches which are very hard work on anything other than paper. I am sure you all know what I am talking about lol!

MAX & MILLY FEBUARY RELEASES

From January 15th there will be a selection of Max & Milly stamps available to buy from Pink Gem Designs. There will be 10 stamps...some new designs.....and some old favorites. Over the coming months we will be releasing more Max & Milly stamps. Some of the old favorites will be reproduced as well as brand new designs. If you would like to mention your favorite Max & Milly stamps and which you would like to see on sale again on this post it would be a big help to us!

Janet X

18 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is beautiful, i love what you have done with the punch, looks fabby, love this stamps too, i can see feb is going to be a good month for me lol...

Memraid and fairy i would like, but then i like all your designs, i love the witch on a broom stick,there is so many lol...

Hugs Pops x x x

Jackie said...

This is wonderful Janet - I have the Autumn Milly and was desperate to get the Winter Milly but I never seemed to look at the right time. I am hoping to get the full set :)

Bev said...

Absolutely delicious card Janet, the colours are fab. Love the punched borders too and your colouring is stunning!

hugs Bev x

Ali Watson said...

This is gorgeous Janet, love your colouring. Would love to see all the old Gems and lots of scrummy new Gems too. I need them all!

Heather said...

Gorgeous Janet - I love the spring/summery feel to it. Love your MS punched borders. Dies To Die For give a brilliant service don't they?
I waited over 2 months for my punch (1st one got lost) but well worth waiting for.
hugs Heather xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card Janet, and what stunning papers. I love the image you're colouring is just perfect. I can't get that shading like you've done, i obviously need much more practice!! lovely image too. Hugs Linda x

Lyn said...

a beautiful card, and love your colour combination. I will definitely have to invest in some of these stamps and very soon

Sharon said...

I love this image Janet. I have autumn Milly and just love her! Great card.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful Janet - I adore the colours and of course the cutey Milly...fabulous card...xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Beautifull Card Janet ;) thanks for joining and sponsering us this week at sketch Saturday ;)

My favorite Milly is one I have the Guyfalks or something like that:) but I would love to see more little Gem and Meg's :)

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, Milly looks fabulous and your colouring is awesome, thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs Gill x

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card. Love the and punched borders. Image is gorgeous and the colouring is perfect.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Janet, love the cute image and the wonderful punched border. Hugs Nikki x

Stacey said...

Such a gorgeous card! your colouring is fabulous and I love the layout ~x~

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card so beautifully coloured ,fantastic work ,love it hugs Dawnxx

Sandra said...

Such a pretty card Janet. Mimi looks great in her Spring gear. (If you want to see my Mimi I've popped a layout on my blog) Must get my mits on some of those Martha Stewart punches, they look fab.
Hugs
Sandra xx

COCO said...

oh very fantastic card !!!!
i love your work !!!!
thanks for joing us to S.S.
hugs coco

Unknown said...

What lovely Cards you make! I really love them.

Greetings from Holland,

Marcha