Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Papertake Weekly & Sketch Saturday



Papertake Weekly





Sketch Saturday


Well managed to get some challenge cards made with these images which I coloured a couple of days ago. I love making cards but I have been so busy coming up with new drawings for Pink Gem Designs April releases that I just haven't had the time recently. It's a good thing I have my trusted DT girls to help me out and showcase my stamps on their wonderful blogs.
So I would like to say a big thank you to Katy, Bev, Gill & Poppet. Poppet has been so busy making cards recently, bless her, she must have steam coming out of her ears lol!

Although I have followed the two challenges I have tried to keep these cards fairly simple as they are workshop samples. The main idea of the workshop is to show people how to colour stamped images. This will be taking place in Kidderminster on the 21st of March and is being organised by Pat who owns The Treasury. Anyone who may be interested in attending give Pat a ring her number is on her blog if you click on the link.

Janet X

12 comments:

Riet said...

ohhh woww Janet,wat a beautiful cards,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

HI JANET
YOU CARD IS GORGEOUS,DIANNE XX

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous cards Janet. Love the cute images and the fantastic colouring. Michele x

amanda stokes said...

Fab card's Janet,sweet images and gorge paper's!hugs amanda xx

pinky said...

Love them both
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Simple but very effective they are both lovely cards.

Hugs
Lorraine x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Janet so sweet I love them both
Hugs jacqui x

Bev said...

They are fabulous cards Janet - I think the simplicity of them really helps the adorable images to stand out x

Chris said...

Hi Janet, your cards are fantastic, I love those cuties, they're just perfect for Easter cards! I think the designs are gorgeous and perfect for workshop cards. Hope you're well. Hugs Chris x

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card. Such a sweet image.

Glenda

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely cards! like the images and your colouring

Mrs Mayne said...

These are lovely Janet! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!