Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2010

A Gem of a Challenge!





I have recieved lots of emails from customers and some of my DT girls have been asking when am I going to start a Pink Gem Designs Challenge??

Well I am  so busy with the business just now so........ Mandy has kindly agreed to run it for me with the help of and support of my other lovely DT girls of course
It starts on the 8th of February and will be monthly at first just to see how it goes.
A winner will be drawn at random and will be able to choose 2 Pink Gem Designs stamps of their choice subject to availability (only if they enter using a Pink Gem Designs stamp)
So Please visit A Gem of a Challenge, become a follower and spread the news!
Please feel free to add this lovely badge which has been made by Katy (Mandy's 14 yr old daughter) to your side bar to show your support


4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Have added the badge to my side bar and become a follower. Cant wait for the 8th Feb to see the new challenge

Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

I cannot wait for the 8th February, the day off the year I usually dread as it is my Dad's rememberance....I just asked Christine about this today...she will think I am nuts.....off to add your challenge blinkie to my sidebar..Hugs Avril xxxx

Petra said...

Wow a challenge. I like that. I linkt the badge in my sidebar.

Hug Petra

Ali Watson said...

This is super news Janet!!