Followers

Friday 9 December 2011

Personalised Digi Sentiments




Would you like to add personalised digi sentiment on a loved ones card?
I can make you a digi sentiment like the ones above with you choice of name and age (where applicable)
Just email me at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com with your requirements.
You will recieve a zip file with two black line images, 1 jpg with a solid white background and 1 png with a transparent background so you can print onto patterned paper.
The colour images above are just for copyright purposes and of course the white watermark will not be on your image.
We sell similar non personalised digis on our website for £1.25.... I will charge £1 extra for any to be personalised as it will involve extra work for me.
I will send you a paypal invoice for payment after the stamp is made
If there are any other sentiment stamps on the website here that you would like personalised just contact me at the above email address and we can see what we can do :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Janet these are so lovely:) Sandra H

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous idea hun! Shame I don't have any little 'uns to make for, and I'm not sure the Toad would appreciate, "Toad, age **, has been good this year", lol!! Hugs Sxxx

Diane Louise J said...

What a lovely idea, would like a couple of these, will email you shortly.
Diane xx