Followers

Friday 6 January 2012

Denzil with Balloon


Well Christmas seems as far away as ever....but it won't seem long before those decorations are coming back out of the roof space again lol! 
I just don't know where the time goes....only seems like yesterday since Mimi was a babe in arms....now she is at school with a brand new baby brother......who she loves dearly....but how long will it last lol!


My Beautiful Grandchildren


Just wanted to show you the new digi I was working on this afternoon....'Denzil with Balloon'
He comes with 3 images.... 2 blackline images a jpg and png with a transparent background and a ready coloured jpg for when you need to make a card in a hurry
The colour image shown is a low res with copyright info accross it.
The images you will recieve will be high res 300dpi without copyright info
You can find him in my Etsy store here and the Pink Gem Designs website here

I will be back tomorrow with my DT card for the first 'Gem of a Challenge' of 2012
The other DT girls have come up with some stunners!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

It's so cute your so talented:) Sandra H

Jo Street said...

He looks great, I might get him for my son's 4th birthday party invites, just the job.
Jo x

Sinikka said...

Such a nice picture of your grandchildren. Time really flies.
What a cute digi.
Hugs Sinikka

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cute image - will be stopping by soon at your store...
Cute pics of the grandbabies.....

Heidi said...

Aww, they certainly grow way too fast! Love Denzil he is a real fun character. hug heidi x