Followers

Thursday 19 June 2008

Reached Ten Thousand Hits!

Wow! My blog has reached ten thousand hits over night! I have to get some blog candy organised but I am goimg on holiday in less than two weeks so I will wait until I come back. I will probably be nearer 15,000 by then! I will have two things to celebrate as the Spiral Whisper website should be up and running by around the time I get back and my first stamps will be available to buy online. I am soooo excited! Keep checking the Spiral Whisper blog for updates and sneak previews which are going to start this week. There is also going to be a competition to win some of their new stamps! So stay tuned so you don't miss anything lol!
Janet X

2 comments:

Jo said...

Look at you go! :o)

Ace blog! i always come have a peak :o)

have a nice hols! :o)

jo xx

Julia said...

Congrats on 10,000 hits Janet. Your cards are really great so it's no wonder you've reached that amount. Looking forward to seeing your new stamps! x