Followers

Sunday 10 May 2009

DT Call Update!

We have had massive response to our call for a new DT member for Pink Gem Designs. We therefore have decided to bring it to an end early. Entrants don't have to make cards especially.....just show us two examples of your most recent work. Anyone who wants to enter please send us a link to your blog as this is what we are most interested in. We need to see that the blog is active and the work is consistent. The DT call will now end on Tuesday 12th May at 6pm......so still plenty of time to enter. X

3 comments:

pinky said...

I'll not bother entering as you have had loads already but really looking forward to my stamps arriving and entering some challenges with them. Congrats again.
Pinky

Peggy said...

I had planned on entering and ordered stamps to use for a submission. Since I do not have them yet, I will hold off on entering as well.
Congrats on your website and the success of your business!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I would love to be part of your gang, I love your stamps and have got lots of insiparation from your blog. I'm on the dt for cute daisy may so I now the ropes. There are some pink gem cards on my blog, they are labled, Denny dragon, knitting cow 2 of my fav's, the link is.
http://jemscrafting.blogspot.com/
fingers crossed. janex