Followers

Saturday, 1 August 2009

Friday Sketchers/ Ho Ho Ho!!!







My Entry for this weeks Friday Sketchers following a sketch by Jeanette from Canada. I have used my 'Funky Snowman' stamp from Pink Gem Designs....see him here . The image has been coloured with Ciao Copic Markers and glamour dust added for a touch of icy sparkle!

Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
CS - Bazzill
DP - Craft Creations-Christmas Mixed Red Stripe
Dewdrops
Sparkly Vellum
Sentiment Stamp - Cuddly Buddly
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Sizzix Snowflake Die, & X-Cut Snowflake Punch

9 comments:

susan said...

I really like this little guy! His smile is so cute! I like that he is done in the "traditional" red and green Christmas colors. But those SNOWFLAKES! WOW! So different from what I usually see and they are very PRETTY! The color paper you used, the dew drop centers, the layering - what terrifc creativity on those! I LOVE this whole card!

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww he's gorjus. What a stunner.

Love Karen x

Sonia said...

Arh this is lovely, what a cute lil snowman :)Think i bought the snow gorl last year, now where did i put her lol..
Hugs Sonia x

POPPET said...

He looks stunning i love the sparkle on this one, just gorgeous, husg Pops x x x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Janet,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jilli said...

Love the Funky Snowman, he's really cute. Great papers and colours. Jillix

Jeanette said...

GORGEOUS card. It is wonderul and I love that snowman!
Thanks for joining in at FS this week.
Hugs Jeanette

Rach said...

beautiful , love the sparkle that you have added. hugs rachxx

Caroljenks said...

GORGEOUS!
He always reminds me of hot days in Cyprus!!! 'What' I hear you say!.... Last September I was painting him and some of his friends whilst I was by the pool on holiday!!!

Carol x