Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

Challenge 18


Sorry I am a bit late today posting my challenge card for 'A Gem of a Challenge' 18
We have been inundated with orders for the Nesties which are reduced for April and the half price stamps which have just been added to the website
The result has been me packing orders all day yesterday and this morning
I wanted to catch the post this morning as there is only the one collection on a Saturday and I know how you all like to recieve your goodies asap!

Anyway on to the challenge
It is my turn to host the next two challenges and for my first challenge I have designed this sketch for you to follow



.......and here is my take on the sketch
I wasn't happy with this card to be honest and nearly made another but just didn't get the time
I love Denzil but wasn't happy with the papers I chose
Had these in the cuboard for ages so thought it was time to get them used
Unfortunately  bought papers don't do it for me anymore as I like to print out on to linen card for a luxorious
effect




Digi Stamp 'Denzil with Rose' - Pink Gem Designs
'With Love' stamp - Pink Gem Designs
Martha Stewart Punch
Doohickey Tag Die
Flowers
Flowers, Brads, Ribbon from Stash


JODIE & JOSH



Jodie
 



Josh & Puppy
 

There's two new kids on the block at Pink Gem Designs.....Jodie & Josh
These are digi stanps and are priced at £1.25 each......you can find them here

Photobucket

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww whata cutie Janet,. and another of those fab hearts
Lisa x

Jennifer said...

Well I like it Janet, and the new digis are lovely too. Great sketch by the way! Really enjoyed this challenge.xx Jenny xx

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous, love the printing effect on that card, might have a go at that.

Christine said...

Gorgeous creation Janet stop being to hard on yourself..
youve never made a bad card yet..cute sweet dragon..thanks for a great sketch.

smiles Christine xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Janet,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Janet,how cute is Denzil :0)and i think the papers work well!
Love the two new images too!

Pleased to hear you've been busy with orders :0)

Take care
San x

Jackie said...

Another fabby card, just loving those hearts ! .. and oooh Denzil is sooo cute... (just done my next chall card using him :)). Loving the new newbies too. wtg gal xx

Berry said...

Fab news with having lots of orders Janet! Your dragin is so cute and I love the sketch! Jodie and Josh are just too cute too! hugs Rebekah xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Janet a stunning card and two fabulous new images to, you do spoil us. with hugs Shirleyxxx