Followers

Saturday 30 April 2011

Challenge 20


Well wasn't the 'Wedding' just lovely yesterday
Made the mistake of trying to make my DT yesterday......planned to do it in the morning before 'The Wedding' started but something else cropped up
So the result was a very rushed DT card yesterday afternoon with no inky edges or fingers in sight!
All ready coloured this little fellow about a week back and didn't know what to do with him
He had been sitting on my shelf propped against a photo frame watching me craft.......so he got quickly snaffled to save some time
I used my new papers 'Sugar & Spice' which I had finished making 'early' yesterday morning
When I say 'early' I mean about 5am lol!
Really pleased with these papers.....you can read about them in the post below
As you can see the  spotty background paper almost looks like toweling......looks great printed on linen card/paper
So the result was a very quick made clean looking card.......and all in all I am pleased with it!
I have known me spend hours on cards and still not like them when I have finished. lol

Anway waffle over:-

Today is a new challenge at 'A Gem of a Challenge'
Christine has done this fabby sketch for us to follow


Don't forget to pop over and see the other fab creations made by our wonderful DT girls

Here is my take on Christines sketch




Digi Stamp 'Denzil Dragon' Here
Calendar Sentiment polymer stamp Here
'Sugar & Spice' Downloadable Dig Papers Here
Shapeabilities 'Floral Doily Motifs' Here
Shapeabilities 'Parisienne Accents' Here
Adesive Pearls 6mm & 3mm Here
Doily, Prima flowers & Brad From Stash
Image coloured with Copics


Tip:- Print out digi papers on linen or textured card/paper for a richer look and feel to your card

Photobucket

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so cute janet.. love it
Lisa x

cebelica said...

Oh, this is really pretty!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Janet.
Love your card!! The colours are so pretty.
Just bought some of your fab papers :)
Love, Mel. xx

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Janet - love the dragon holding the rose - so cute. Will definitely have to get him!! Hugs Denise xx

ribenaruby said...

Adorable dragon Janet! Nice paper designs on that linen card, looks fantastic. Ruby x

Jennifer said...

Hi Janet. Am loving these new papers. Really cute card! Have a fabby weekend! xx Jenny xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janet. Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the papers and colours are beautiful. Donna

Poppet said...

Gorgeous and cute, love the colours and the texture looks great. Oh and yes the wedding was beautiful loved the dress, the Abbey and the she looked gorgeous. :-) xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janet that is one gorgeous card, love your image and the papers. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Berry said...

This is fab Janet I love your colour choices, those papers are just yum! Hugs Rebekah xx

Sarpreet said...

hi there, hope you had a lovely weekend, gorgeous card, great layout.

Mandy said...

Hi Janet,
Beautiful card...I love the new papers,fingers crossed my printer should be fixed soon so I'll get to play with them....
Mandy x

Gaynor Greaves said...

thanks for the freebie, always appreciated, Gaynor x

Angie said...

Thanks for the freebie! It's much appreciated!