Followers

Saturday 4 June 2011

Tilda with Flower Pot


Well been doing the dreaded HW all morning.......catching up from yesterday when I got tempted into the garden to drink Malibu & coke.......wheres the sun today.....supposed to be hot again here in Worcestershire  but it's warm & cloudy with spots of rain on and off
Anyway decided I needed a bit of play time too
Blooming footballs on now so might have to get the Fimo out....not a big fan of football......but hubby has to watch it
I love this stamp.....think it's my favorite Tilda stamp.....can you tell?
I am in love with these new Donna Salazar dies from Spelbinders too.......I have used Rose Creations to make the flowers on my card
The good news is we have these on special offer thoughout June but the bad news is we haven't got many left!
You can see these here
I have been using the tabs a lot on my cards recently......I love them!
We also have discounts on our other Shapeabilities here....these are also selling fast
We will try and get more soon but can't promise......popular things can be  hard to get hold of

I am entering my card for Just Magnolia which is 'Anything Goes' with the option of  Lace
I have added a bit of lace to the tag
I managed to get the gauze onto my today card too........couldn't get any cheesecloth but this is similar
Love it on other peeps cards but I have added it to mine and taken it off so many times as I am unsure if  it looks ok.....got some funny looks in the chemist when I told the assistant it was for card making lol



 Stamp - Tilda with Flower Pot - Magnolia
Stamped with Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Here and painted with distress Inks
Sentiment Stamp - Happy Birthday - Funky flowers A6 Set - Here
Donna Salazar - Rose Creations Dies Here
Nestabilities Here
Free Digi Paper  Here
Hand made Crackle Heart - Tutorial Here
Doohickey Tag Die
Pearls, Lace & Brads from stash

This card will be for sale on Ebay later today


Photobucket

22 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Janet, Beautiful card! Such a sweet Tilda image and fab colours.

Lisa x

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great card ! lovely coloring,
greetings, martina
x

Exclusively by Mel said...

OMW!!
Janet your card is adorable!!
Love your colouring!
The textures on your are wonderful!
LOVE IT!
I bought my cheesecloth from ebay
item number 360371473780.
Love, Mel. xx

Christine said...

Awww Janet LOVE this colour combo..you need to give me some lessons in colouring with DI's your gonna be busy when you come..LOL stunning Tilda creation..

smiles Christine xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Janet, lovely Tilda image and beautifully coloured. Love those papers and the flowers, love everything about it!!

Hugs, Barbara xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janet,love everything about it.
Wendy xx

Julie said...

Stunning card, Janet - love your colours and awesome colouring!!! Juliexx

Lisa Jane said...

oh ow this is beautiful.. love the colours
Lisa x

Claudia said...

WOW , I'm so glad I found your blog, your work is so so great... love it... I'll be sure to return back here... Claudia W.

XxJULESxX said...

Oh! Janet stunning card!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Hi Janet. Adorable card. Pretty details and lovely colouring!!

The cheesecloth can be purchased on ebay quite cheaply here; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280670337583#ht_3444wt_877

I got some a couple of weeks ago. But not sure about it. Have had a fiddle but then taken if off again like you lol!
Your gauze looks just the same though. It's funny because when mine arrived the first thing that sprung to mind was some sterile wound dressings we have had in the cupboard for years. I might use one on a card lol xx Jenny xx

Pamela said...

Very pretty card Janet, the flowers are beautiful.

Pam x

Denise said...

Janet this is stunning. Love everything about it. Hugs Denise xx

The Little Stamper said...

What a beautiful cards. You are absolutely amazing with distress ink colouring!

Also, I have fallen in love with the flower so I have hopped over to your site to order one. Luckily I have managed to get one before they all run out!!

Thanks for lthe lovely inspiration.

Sharon x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Janet,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janet wow thats stunning I love it, and your colouring is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous tilda card Janet, beautifully coloured. xx

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card, love the colours!
Helen x

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, great layout.

With blogging, when you sign in untick the box remember me and on internet explorer you should be fine. On other browsers like google chrome I have heard there are no issues.

kaz said...

Lovely card.

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout.

Sorry I have not been able to visit your blog for a while, there has been blogging issues and personal issues.

Craftdee said...

Another beautiful card...love all the embellies as well as the FAB colouring, TFS, Donna