Followers

Saturday 13 October 2012

Poinsettia


As I said in my earlier post this morning I would be back later with a card for A Gem of a Challenge

Here it is and the challenge theme is 'Flowers' which has been set by Wendy



I made this very simple Christmas card using my new digi set 'Poinsettia Black'


The set also comes in 'Gold' and you can find them and my other new digis here
I arranged the png files over a pink background and printed them out then added adesive pearls which are here

I have kept the card  a simple 'One Layer' but you can make them more ornate with cutting dies and etc....the possibilities are endless!



6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh so elegant and a pretty colour combo
Lisa x

Claire said...

WOW Janet, this is lovely - great choice of colours too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is stunning Janet. I really love the design and the colours are gorgeous

hugs Sue

ribenaruby said...

Hi Janet, what an effective card front, beautiful! Ruby x

Sandra H said...

Hi Janet, this is so pretty x

Sinikka said...

wow a very elegant card. So clean and simple. Love it!!!
Hugs Sinikka