Followers

Saturday 2 October 2010

A Very Merry Christmas!


I managed to get a bit of crafting time in today!









The image 'Jolly Robins' has been painted with distress Inks
I had forgotten how nice these inks are to colour with
I used the ones shown in the photo above
I used the 'Spun Sugar' in the embossing folder and inked around the edges of the card
I also sponged the poinsettia with it while it was still in the Shapeabilities Die

Image Stamp 'Jolly Robins' - Pink Gem Designs
Sentiment Stamp 'A Very Merry Christmas' - Pink Gem Designs
Shapeabilities - Nested Poinsettia
Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
CS -  Coredinations
Papermania - Embossing folder
Hero Arts -  Snowflake Stamp
Dew Drops From Stash

PS Don't forget we have 15% off all of our polymer stamps during October
This even includes the ones in our £1 shop making them much cheaper than a digi stamp
You can see all of our polymer stamps here

Photobucket

17 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

This is a real cute stamp. Your card really put a smile on my face!

Sharon

Seongsook Duncan said...

Soooooooo cute and beautiful coloring!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Janet, love those robins!

Barbarax

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janet
A gorgeous card
hugs Dianne xx :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a cute image and coloured beautifully too!
hugs and xxx

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

ow Janet this is such a lovely clean & crisp card..i love the image..so cute! i have started to make my christmas cards like this..so quick and simple..
hugs
Michelle Xx

Netty said...

Beautiful card Janet as always. x

Jennifer said...

Hi Janet. Lovely CAS card. I love the CAS look at the moment, but it's harder than you'd think to achieve isn't it? This is stunning though. Cute image too. xx Jenny xx

Sinikka said...

A lovley carad in sweet colours. Like the embossed part.
Hugs Sinikka

Kathyk said...

A beautiful Christmas card to add to your collection.

Kathyk

Anonymous said...

Oh this is adorable, Janet! I love your colouring. I've never used distress inks before but the effect looks wonderful. x

NHL said...

Love it!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this card. I've not been very happy with my Spellbinder dies but it looks fab on your card. I don;t have any disress inks but will have to try colouring whilst still in the die, maybe chalks would work well. I'm off to check out your sale. Marianne x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janet, wow thats one gorgeous card, love your robins and the card youve created with them is stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely card !! great glossy parts !
greetings, martina
x

Riet said...

Ohhh Hanet,So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Caroline and Jayne said...

Soooo cute x
Why don't you pop along to our craft blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk We have competitions, challenges, charity events and even a class at the NEC (Birmingham with Shimelle lane - but you need to book x)You can inspire or be inspired :)