Followers

Friday 2 September 2011

Sunset From Oia







We first visited Santorini 3 years ago and we don't usualy visit the same place twice.
It's such a beautiful island we just had to return......I think it called us back somehow.
The view of the Caldera is breathtaking and we think it must be one of the most beautiful sights in the world.
The Santorini sunsets are just stunning.
We had our evening meal in beautiful Oia last night in a roof top restaurant and watched the sun go down.
These are the photos from last night.
If you like Greek islands and you have never visited Santorini before it is well worth a visit and one you would never forget!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Janet stunning photos, and thank you for sharing. hugs Shirleyxx

Debbie said...

Hi Janet...your photos are gorgeous. I adore Santorini...visited when I was cruising in the Greek Islands a few years ago and its stunning. Looks as though you had a wonderful time.
Debbie x

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my word Janet, to say Im not jealous would be a big fat lie and a half!! Those photo's are spectacular, what a sunset. Lee x

Exclusively by Mel said...

It looks absolutely beautiful there!
Wonderful pics xx
Love, Mel.

pinky said...

Gorgeous photos Janet.

Betty Benton said...

FAbulous photos of a gorgeous area!

Wendy said...

WOW! Janet,it's looks absolutely beautiful,that sunset is stunning,looks like you are having a great time.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

Janet, thank you for bringing back memories for me. We first went in 2008 to celebrate my 50th birthday and I fell in love with the place. I will never forget it and hope to go back one day - it's definitely calling me! xx

Andrea said...

Wow, that does look stunning - beautiful photos - you are making me extremely envious.
I hope you had a fabulous holiday.
Love, Andrea xx