Followers

Monday 11 March 2013

Floral Frenzy

The latest challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge is Floral Frenzy which has been set by Helen
Pop over and take a look at the DT girls gorgeous cards
I have been trying to make this DT card since Saturday but with having computer problems it got delayed. The main computer which is fairly new is out of action as the power lead is faulty....now we have to wait for one to arrive from HP in the post
I couldn't set the printer up to work with the laptop so had to wait until Sunday before the hubster could do it for me....I needed to print the digi and papers.
Anyway here is my card and it is also a birthday card for my little grandaughter Mia who will be 6 years old next Saturday
I have coloured the image with Prisma Pencils......and I am never happy with my colouring!





11 comments:

Debs said...

This is so pretty Janet and I think your colouring is fabulous.
Love the felt flowers :o)
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Sinikka said...

Such a sweetie. You colored het perfect , so I'm happy with your coloring. She looks great. Sweet with the little ( it is not a fly nor a butterfly is it.....but it is cute )
Hugs Sinikka

Misty's said...

Super cute card! Love every element you used.Your colouring is beautiful.
Michaela xx

La Vikinga said...

Left a comment on Facebook - your card is so soft and beautiful with it's soft colours and cute image!

La Vikinga

Kelly Lloyd said...

Your colouring is fab Janet. Gorgeous card
Hugs Kelly

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Janet, love the felt flowers.
Wendy xx

Sandra H said...

This is so sweet the colours and the flowers are gorgeous x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Janet. I think your colouring is fabulous and I love the felt flowers.
I am sure Mia will love her card too.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

So sweet and so pretty janet!
Helen x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such pretty colours, sweet image and love those flowers.

debby4000 said...

oh what a sweet card, absolutely love it.
luv
Debby