Followers

Friday 14 May 2010

Cheeky Monkey!



Just a quickie from me today using my 'Peekaboo Marvin' digi
Busy with new stamp designs at the moment and the old tummy is playing up so didn't spend as much time on this card as I would usualy do. The result is a very clean card....... not an inked edge in site.......not sure I like it as much though lol!
Anyway I loved water colouring Marvin in with my distress inks......he is so cute!





the distress inks used are Tim Holtz :-


Worn Lipstick (cheeks & butterfly)

Leaves

Shabby Shutters
Crushed Olive

Painted ouside the image with Weathered Wood

If you would like to see 'Peekaboo Marvin' released as a polymer stamp too then please leave a comment here.
If there is a demand for him then we will submit the design when we order our next batch of polymer stamps


Photobucket

10 comments:

Claire said...

Love this cheeky Marvin digi Janet, so cute. Hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Claire x

Julie said...

Love the card, Such a great image!!! Wishing you well,Julie x

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Janet, luv cheeky Marvin he's fab :) xx Lizzy xx

Hope you'r feeling better soon hun xx

Sheila said...

He is so cheeky! Lovely! Sheila:)X

Christine said...

Hi Janet gorgeous cute image fab colouring great card..sorry your not too well hope your tum gets better soon.

Hugs Christine xx

Jennifer said...

Hi Janet. Aww...hope you feel better soon. Marvin is v.cute! Your card is lovely too. I love the clean lines of it. xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Hi Janet,
Sorry your not feeling too good...I just love Marvin he's soo cute...I love the clean lines and the layout, but then I've yet to see one of your cards that I didn't love their all amazing...
Mandy xx

Sarah said...

Ooohhh he is sooooo cute! Beautiful card Janet. I'd love to see Marvin as a stamp as I prefer stamps to digis, I tend to forget what digis I have when I come to make a card ;-)

Hope you feel better soon x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Janet,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

ribenaruby said...

Loving the new cleaner look cards Janet, brilliant images once again!