Followers

Monday 24 May 2010

DT Call!

We are launching a GDT call today!
The call will be open until midnight Monday 24th May
As a GDT girl (or boy lol)  you will recieve at least two free Pink Gem Designs images a month plus other benefits
All we ask in return is that you make at least two Cards / papercraft items per month using the images and post them to your blog, forums etc and also make a card and participate in our monthly challenge 'A Gem of a Challenge'
Here are our requirements
1. You must have an active blog (ie you post pictures of your work on a regular basis)
2. You must be able to take and post good quality photographs of your work....not talking David Bailey here but good,  clear photographs!
3. Your colouring must be of a high standard
4. You must be able to work with both polymer stamps and digi stamps

Here is what you have to do to enter
Make a card and enter it for this months 'A Gem of a Challenge'
The colour combo is Pink, Green & Burgundy

You don't have to use a Pink Gem Designs image - any image can be used
When you post your card on the challenge put DTA (Design Team Applicant) next to your name on Mister Linky
Email me at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com with a link to your blog so I can come visit and also tell me a little bit about yourself and why you would like to be a GDT member for Pink Gem Designs
The postition is initialy for a 3 month period

I will try and answer emails where possible but please forgive me if I can't answer them all!
This post will stay at the top until the 24th May
All new posts will appear below until then


Photobucket

6 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Janet, I was going to enter this challenge anyway, but this has given me a bigger incentive now ... what a fabulous opportunity for someone. Hugs, Claire x

Berry said...

ooo so excited can hardly contain myself lol! I'm up for some Pink Gem work anytime, good luck to everyone! Hugs Rebekah x

Julie said...

OOooo I'm going to brush up on my Digi skills,I so want to go for this! X

Jackie said...

Im defo up for this one... off to my craft room now to play.. :)

Sharon Noble said...

Hi Janet,
i took part in the challenge not sure if i am good enough to be a GDT,but am interested if you think i could be.

hugs Sharon

Sarpreet said...

Hi Janet, I have emailed an entry, I do have an active blog however I do not want to post on the blog about applications for DT positions. x