Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Sneak Peek & Mimi's T Shirt!





I have been dying to have a go at this iron on transfer paper for ages but wasn't sure how good it would turn out!
So today I bit the bullet and printed this T Shirt for my little grandaughter Mimi using one of my new polymer stamp designs 'Princess Kaya'. This and some other new stamps will be going on sale soon
Mimi is just  3 years old and loves anything pink and girly so I think she will love this
Mind you maybe I should have coloured the frog pink
Her daddy took her to the pet shop the other day for a goldfish but she insisted she wanted a pink one and would not have a gold one. She also wanted a pink tank, with pink sand and pink water........and what did she want to call it..........yes you guessed it lol!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Noreen said...

This looks fab Janet. I'm sure Mimi will adore it. Noreen xx

Christine said...

Hi Janet well done you this looks fab bet Mimi will love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Lisa said...

Hi Janet, This is so sweet! I love this cute image. I am sure Mimi will love it.

Lisa x

PinksyDoodles said...

This has turned out beautifully!
Clare x

Sarah said...

Wow this is so clever and looks great, what a fantastic present x

Dragonlady said...

This is great Janet, I'm sure she will love it.

Hugs Ali x

Sinikka said...

Gosh what a great T-shirt. So sweet that Mimi wanted a pink fish. How cute can a girl be???
Hugs Sinikka

Roslynne said...

Hi Janet just love it ,great idea well done

Lorraine said...

wow what a perfect gift its beautiful huni xx

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

wow Janet its lovely..mimi will love it..loveing the new stamp..
hugs Michelle Xx

Claire said...

This is absolutely fab Janet - Mimi will love it. You can get pink tropical fish LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Jennifer said...

I love this idea Janet, how clever! She will love it, your image is so cute! xx Jenny xx

Chris said...

This is so sweet. Clever you! Hugs Chris