Followers

Thursday 20 May 2010

Sometimes a Monster!




I was wide awake at 3.30am this morning so I decided to print another T Shirt for Mimi
She is not always a little princess but sometimes a little monster although she is very cute with it lol!
............so this is what I came up with
I am really enjoying making these T Shirts as you can tell lol!

I have two more of these T Shirts available for sale
If you would like to buy one email me at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com
They are good quality Girls T Shirts from a well known chain store as you can see from the label
White cotton with puffed sleeves aged 4 only
Wash inside out on a max of 40 degrees
Do not tumble dry

£6.25  including p&p  in the UK
£6.75 including p&p to European Contries
£7.25 including p&p to the rest of the world

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lisa xx said...

these thsirts are looking great Janet, any chance of a tutorial??

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Hi Janet, Another cute T-shirt! I can't believe Mimi can sometimes be a little monster lol!

Lisa x

Riet said...

Wowwww Janet,so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Roslynne said...

Hi Janet Know what it's like not being able to sleep at night ,these hot sweats that funny age .Yet another lovely top for Mimi she is a lucky girl

Sarah said...

Ooohhh this is great! I've been struggling to sleep this last week, not sure why but it's making me feel so tired during the day!

tracy said...

fantastic, i would love to learn how to do things like this for my granddaughter.
t xxx