Followers

Friday 25 March 2011

Cupcake Teddy


I promised myself an afternoon of crafting today but wanted to get some housework done first
Well it was about 3.30pm by the time I finished my jobs and I felt jaded and not much like crafting
I went into the craft room for something and this little cutie which I had coloured the other day was staring up at me
Well I started to play and suddenly felt re-energised and managed to make a card just before tea time






Digi Stamp 'Cupcake Teddy' - Pink Gem Designs
Sentiment Stamp 'Happy Birthday' Pink Gem Designs
Coloured with ProMarkers
Polkadot DP my own design
Crackle Paint Embellishments (see tutorial here)
Corded Card
Magnolia Doohickey Tag Die
Bakers Twine
Sparkly Brads


Photobucket

20 comments:

kay said...

its gorgeous janet and the blue biscuits...lol look fab,x

Denise said...

Wow Janet - such a sweet, sweet card. I love the papers and your crackled embellishments. Hugs Denise xx

Netty said...

Terrific design Janet. Beautiful embellies. Have a great weekend, Annette x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Aw Janet a gorgeous card love the image and colour's are beautiful,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa Jane said...

This is fabulous Janet - the turquoise is gorgeous and such a sweet little image
Lisa x

Marie Richardson said...

Janet this is a lovely card, i love the colour.
Marie xx

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful Janet! Everything matches perfectly, love the crackled effect embellishments. Have a fab weekend! Ruby x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous image and love the ribbed background!
Helen x

Berry said...

Gorgeous Janet! I love the colours! Must create with this cutie soon he is adorable (or she!) hugs Rebekah xx

Kathleen said...

great card. love the 'biscuits'!
kathleen mc xx

Audrey said...

What an adorable card.

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janet. Beautiful card. Cute image and I love the colours and corded paper. The crackled embellishments are gorgeous. Donna

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, love the colours xxx

jacquiscards said...

This is so sweet :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Janet,I love the image and the colours,
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janet, you certainly come up with some cute images and this card is stunning, love the cupcake to. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Sarpreet said...

hi there, a gorgeous card, great design and layout. Beautiful papers and image.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Janet,
Just found your blog.
Your cards are so lovely!
You have great style xx
Mel.

Unknown said...

That's lovely! It's also encouraging, I always end up crafting too late to be inspired!
Thank-you for the free digi- download on the Pink Gem website too :)
x ♥ ♥ ♥ x

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Janet, TY for that cute little boy digi. :)