Followers

Friday 11 March 2011

Sneak Peek Number 4 & Onsale Now!


The new stamp sets have just arrived from the factory and have been put on the website
You can see these here
 Ellie & snowdrops is now in stock again......a few people have been waiting for her!
.......and also the ever popular 'Special Delivery' stamp although this is now part of a  A7 set


You can find this here

Also we have the very popular 'Sprinkles Of Fairy Dust' back in stock and I designed this as an A7 set too



You can find this here

'Ellie and Post Box' is also back by popular demand and this time she comes with a seperate 'Christmas Wishes' sentiment



You can find her here

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marie Richardson said...

Loving the new stamp sets Janet, already picke out what I want just waiting to get me money next week now so I can order lol
I have left something for you over on my blog
Marie xx