Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Birthday Tilda


My first card after my holiday.....wanted to make one yesterday but mr Mojo let me down lol

 I am entering this for the following challenges:-





I have used Magnolia 'Tilda with Balloon' and coloured her with Copics and also added a touch of Koh-I-Noor pencil
If you don't have any Prisma Pencils yet then try these first....they are such good value
I have the 24 set and they didn't cost very much although I have had them for a couple of years
My blogging buddy Christine (Nana Seaside)  gave me a fab tip when I went to visit her the other day
She said to spray the flowers with hairspray and add glamour dust so I have done this today....thanks Christine ;0)

Other items used:-

Postage Stamp Sentiments - Pink Gem Designs - Here
Memento Ink 'Rich Cocoa' (this makes the image appear much softer than using black ink) - Here
Nestabilities Here & Shapeabilities Here
Everything Else from Stash

This card will be for sale on Ebay later



Photobucket

17 comments:

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card Janet, looks like mr mojo is back, hugs heidi x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Janet,
She's lovely. Great design! And I love your colouring!
Wonderful card.
Mel. xx

Christine said...

Awwww Janet how sweet & girly is this awesome Tilda creation?
love all the PINKNESS loads of embellies..& your sweet Tilda is is perfect..

thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda Distressing chall. this time...

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

Laila said...

Ohhhh, this is just adorable dear. My birthday is on January 31st ;O) So just save it for me !!!! LOL
I love everything about it, but mostly all the glitter. Just my fave.
Hugs Laila

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous .. and i love the tip about the flowers... just need hairspray now lol
Lisa x

Lynne said...

Oh Janet this is just adorable ... love all that glitter and what a fab tip about the glamour dust ... thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda :)
Hugs
Lynne xx

Crafty Loops said...

Really stunning card Janet, I love it. Lee xx

Berry said...

I love all the sparkle Janet glamour dust is fab for that! Such a pretty shabby chic card too, gad you had a good hols hugs Rebekah xx

Teresa said...

Hi Janet, this is a super cute card, I love using this tilda and glittering her up too she is a pretty one, love your colours. Teresa xx

Teresa said...

Ooops! Sorry Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this challenge, hugs Teresa xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janet. Such a beautiful card. Love the sweet Tilda image and the detail and colours are gorgeous. Donna

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the pink!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janet,love it.
Wendy xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Janet,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jackie said...

omw.. this is brilliant.. love it.. hugs J xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Janet, love it!
Helen x

Ophélie A. said...

I'm fond of your card. I love the way of you use the different papers.
The colors are so sweety ! xoxo