Followers

Monday 11 July 2011

I Just Love It!



The wonderful Daylight Company sent me this lamp for me to do a review
Well I just love it!
I had a small daylight lamp before which I used all the time but I had a magnifyer which went around my neck. It just got in my way so didn't wear it much unless I was opening jump rings and working with really tiny things
With this new lamp having a swivel lense attached it makes life so easy when doing close up work
I can put it in any postion I want. Now when I paint my stamp images I look through the lense and my painting is much neater and I can keep within the stamp lines.
My eyes and reading glasses are not enough on their own these days for close up work so this lamp is brill!
The lamp is very robust and has a heavy base so it can't tip over and has a very modern appearance
It is much larger than I expected and it towers over my work space throwing daylight
It feels like I am working outdoors as the light is so true.....this will definately brighten up those coming dull winter months!

A definate 10 0ut of 10!


Photobucket

8 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh its nice to see your work station ... you look really into this little lamp ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab light, I've got an Ottlite which is amazing. Great work area too! Zo x

Sue said...

It look fabulous Janet,love your work station.How did you get to test it if you dont mind me asking.I woulnt mind giving one a trial.
Sue xx

Aunty Sue said...

oh love your work space wish i had one nice to hear the benefits

Laila said...

Looks like the lamps have already settled in very well ;O)Oh, and I love your craft area dear :O) So neat !!
Hugs Laila

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This looks great. They have asked me too but have asked if I will review a new one coming out in September. Lovely to see you at work. Marianne x

Jackie said...

humph well jealous. lol... me want one too.. xx

Wendy said...

This looks really great Janet,would love one.