Followers

Friday 13 December 2013

Bella with Candy


Gosh where is the daylight today....it's so dark. 
It was just the same here yesterday too

I am a bit behind with my Christmas card making  so I have been making some easy printables with my images and papers today

Here is Bella with Candy and you can see the card I made with the printable sheet which took me about 20 minutes to cut out and assemble.
It prints onto an A4 sheet and fits nicley onto a 6" card blank like the one I have used.
I layered the pieces with foam pads and then threw on some glamour dust onto the clothing, snow and square frame.

You can find the printable sheet here









5 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Janet,good to know where to go for a quick cute card.

lenny said...

Ilove it so cute Janet
lenny

Sandra H said...

What a gorgeous image and the sheet comes together beautifully x

mags said...

This is so cute Janet. Love it.
Mags
x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Janet gorgeous card love the sweet image. Love Alison xx