Followers

Saturday 7 December 2013

To Mam & Dad with Love

Morning everyone!
Hope you are all organised and getting ready for a visit from Santa :)
Over at 'A Gem of a Challenge' it's the last challenge of the year and the theme is 'Anything Goes'
Please pop over and take a look at the DT's beautiful creations...all the teams are taking part this week.
We also have a fabulous guest designer

I am a bit slow with my cards this year....just can't get the mojo going...so I have kept my card quite simple

I have used my new 'Ozzie with Gift' digi which you can find here




10 comments:

lenny said...

SOOOOOOO cute I love it
greetings lenny

Debs said...

Uber cute card Janet - such a sweet penguin and love the ribbed card.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, love the cas design

Sandra H said...

Janet this is beautiful what an adorable image xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card love Alison xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the sweet image,and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Janet, this is so adorable, love it!

Donna x

mags said...

This is gorgeous Janet. Love the CAS style.
Mags
x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janet, Ive a feeling your mum and dad are going to love your card its very personal. hugs Shirleyxx

ribenaruby said...

Aaaaw such a fab owl! Love the design. Ruby x