Followers

Friday 20 December 2013

Crochet Cowls

I am still persevering with learning crochet and here are two of my latest makes

I followed the tutorial by Clare for the Cross Stitch Cowl


Clare's tutorials are amazing and I have easily learned how to crochet by watching them on my Ipad and crocheting along with her.....you can freeze it or wind back if you miss something or make a mistake.
I have tried to crochet a few times over the years without any success.
Good quality hooks with handles have also made a big difference to my achievments









7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Well done, they look lovely and will be very warm to wear
Margaret

Sue said...

These look gorgeous Janet. I used to do a bit of crochet and really loved it but haven't done any for a while - you have inspired to hunt for my hooks! Thank you for the link too, I will have a proper look at it later.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done you, these are both so gorgeous

Sandra H said...

Wow these are brilliant x

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful cowels Sandra, they're perfect! Ruby x

Michelle Short said...

They look gorgeous Janet. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cowls, learning to crochet is next on my list xx