Followers

Friday 6 December 2013

More Crochet

Morning everyone.....hope it's not too wet and windy where you are :)
The weather has been horrendous these last 24hrs in the UK and the worst has been in the north.
Not too bad here but the wind did get strong for a few hours late yesterday afternoon and into the evening.

Anyway just wanted to show a few of my crocheting efforts.
 I have made these hats for three of my grandchildren




Well must go now as lots of Christmas preparations to do!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful hats,I am sure your Grandchildren will adore them.

Sandra H said...

O My Goodness Janet these are simply gorgeous x

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love these Janet they are such fun!!
Kevin xx

Diane said...

OMG Janet they are fantastic !!

hugs Diane xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous hats bet they will be worn with such pride. Love Alison xxx

Sherryn said...

these are so gorgeous, Janet. xx

mags said...

These are wonderful Janet. I am sure your grandchildren will love them.
Mags
x