Followers

Monday 15 June 2009

More Christmas Designs.....


........are going to be re-released over at Pink Gem Designs in the next week or two including our best seller from last Winter 'Little Gem & Robin'. We have also order new stocks of the Christmas designs we released last week as there are not many left! Who would belive it when we are only just into June! I have to admit I have been bitten by the Christmasy bug myself with getting all these lovely designs made into stamps again. I made this one last winter but just wanted to give you a preview of one of the stamps soon to be released.X

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Janet.

Hugs Riet.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janet,Dianne xx

cats whiskers said...

This is just perfect dear love the new images
Hugs Jacqui x

Karen said...

Gorjus card Janet. Love that image.

Love Karen x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Janet your card is gorgeous, I love the papers and the image is perfect for a Xmas Card. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Aww stop it you are putting me to shame i havent made a xmas card yet lol...

Gorgeous colours hugs pops x x