Followers

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Truly Scrmptious - Frog Prince





I made this card for my soon to be 80 year old FIL.......I hope he likes it and it's not too trendy as he is a bit of an old fashioned boy. I do find making mens cards difficult & especially older ones.
I have followed the latest sketch on The Truly Scrumtious Challenge. I must admit I can't follow a sketch unless it talks to me and this one did......liked it as soon as I saw it!
I have used my Frog Prince stamp which is available from Pink Gem Designs and he has been coloured with Koh-i-noor pencils and blended with Sansador with glamour dust added to the wings of the dragonfly and the crown
The papers are Basic Grey (proper man papers these!)
CS Bazill Bling
Numbers - Thickers
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots Embossing Folder - Nestabilities - Star die
Botton From Stash


12 comments:

Karen said...

Fab card Janet, Love that froggy.

Love Karen x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Janet. I struggle so much with mens cards (I even gave in and bought one last week - the shame!) but this is perfect, I'm sure your FIL will love it. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Elaine Stark said...

A great card, your FIL should like this. The colours are nice and subtle. Elaine

pinky said...

So cute yet perfect for a man! Love that image.
Pinky

Samantha Mellor said...

This is a lovely card excellent for you FIL.hgs SamXX

Tab said...

Fab card Janet, love the layout too and the colours and image are fab! Your FIL will love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Janet,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janet your card is fabulous
Dianne xx

Mina said...

what a fab frog Janet...great mans card your father in law will love it...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge xxx

Stacey said...

This is perfect Janet! I love your little froggie and your interpretation of the sketch is great! ~♥~

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning and a fab take on the challenge i am sure it will go down well, love it, husg Pops x x x

Dawn said...

Stunning card - love how you have put it all together and that wee frog is adorable

Thanks for joining us on TS

DAwn