Followers

Saturday 1 August 2009

Friday Sketchers/ Ho Ho Ho!!!







My Entry for this weeks Friday Sketchers following a sketch by Jeanette from Canada. I have used my 'Funky Snowman' stamp from Pink Gem Designs....see him here . The image has been coloured with Ciao Copic Markers and glamour dust added for a touch of icy sparkle!

Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
CS - Bazzill
DP - Craft Creations-Christmas Mixed Red Stripe
Dewdrops
Sparkly Vellum
Sentiment Stamp - Cuddly Buddly
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Sizzix Snowflake Die, & X-Cut Snowflake Punch

8 comments:

susan said...

I really like this little guy! His smile is so cute! I like that he is done in the "traditional" red and green Christmas colors. But those SNOWFLAKES! WOW! So different from what I usually see and they are very PRETTY! The color paper you used, the dew drop centers, the layering - what terrifc creativity on those! I LOVE this whole card!

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww he's gorjus. What a stunner.

Love Karen x

Sonia said...

Arh this is lovely, what a cute lil snowman :)Think i bought the snow gorl last year, now where did i put her lol..
Hugs Sonia x

Pop's Cards said...

He looks stunning i love the sparkle on this one, just gorgeous, husg Pops x x x

Jilli said...

Love the Funky Snowman, he's really cute. Great papers and colours. Jillix

Jeanette said...

GORGEOUS card. It is wonderul and I love that snowman!
Thanks for joining in at FS this week.
Hugs Jeanette

Rach said...

beautiful , love the sparkle that you have added. hugs rachxx

Caroljenks said...

GORGEOUS!
He always reminds me of hot days in Cyprus!!! 'What' I hear you say!.... Last September I was painting him and some of his friends whilst I was by the pool on holiday!!!

Carol x