Followers

Saturday 3 November 2012

Licorice Ice



Good afternoon everyone....and what a lovely sunny afternoon it is!
It was a bit wet and miserable this morning when I  took Gem for her morning walk
Nice and dry now which is good because I know a lot of peeps will be planning their Guy Fawkes celebrations for this evening.
We had a little box of fireworks in the garden last week when Mia was staying with us for half term.

Over at 'A Gem of a Challenge' it is a mid way reminder and today it's the turn of 'The Gems' to show their wonderful creations....so pop over and take a look.....the theme is Polka Dots/ Spots set by the lovely Sazzle

Speaking of Spots and Dots I have been busy  the last couple of days creating these new downloadable papers called 'Licorice Ice' 
I made them to match my little Penguin Digi Sets 1 & 2 and the colours remind me of Licorice Allsorts lol
There are 24 papers in total and they have a lovely texture effect that will look great printed on linen effect paper/card

You can find these and all of my new digi products here

2 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ohhh i already have the yummie penguins bow i need those yummie papers as they are gorgeousssss

Hugss ria

Sandra H said...

Oh totally stunning Janet xx