Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

More Christmas Circle Sentiments


These sentiments are proving popular so I thought I would make another set
This is 'Christmas Circle Sentiments 2'

Each sentiment comes with 3 PNG files....two in colour as shown and one with a transparent background.
As you can see from the display picture with the transparent PNG the large background design remains white..... you can print it over patterned paper of your own choice to get some great effects!
I have made these designs nice and large so you can either size them down to sentiment size or you can  keep them  large as the centre focus for your projects
You can find this set and all the new products here



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

They are gorgeous! x

sunnydale1uk said...

Hi There,
Can I ask what type of paper you use for printing your digital papers please?
Thanks
Carol

Janet said...

Hi Carol,

I am using 170gsm white embossed card :)

Janet