Followers

Tuesday 11 December 2012

'Tis The Season (to rush around like a headless chicken!)






Gosh I am so behind with my cards.....some peeps will be getting bought ones......it can't be helped.
Here are two I made this afternoon.
Sorry about the bad light, had to take these with my daylight lamp.
I have used Vintage Christmas Sentiments (White) here
Just layer them over a coloured background then print them out together then cut out with scissors....nice and easy:)
Papers are 'Mistletoe'  from here
Pearls from here
Charms from here
Crackle flower tutorial here
Corrugated card and ribbon from stash

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

oooooh Janet these are stunning x

Cazzy said...

You aren't the only one! I popped in the shop and unless they have been moved it looks like a lot of my cards have sold, or most of what I had there, which wasn't loads, but was all I have made so far! So no family and friends ones yet, and I should make for the shop, I don't feel well, and I have more pressies to get, wrapping to do, food to sort, house to clean and my husband keeps telling me how near we are to Christmas - screeeeeeaaaaam!
Love these cards, I need to do some very quick cards now to sort out family and friends, at least there are no work people - gave up my job last year!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh these are gorgeous .. i love the colours
Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, very classy.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful, Janet, I just love the colour mix - so non-traditional and just perfect. Elizabeth x