Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Big December Sale!


Christmas has come early for all of our lovely customers!
We are not  making you wait until after Christmas to buy your bargain Christmas goodies.....we have decided to have a pre Christmas sale so you get to make your Christmas cards with your new goodies straight away!
I know not everyone is organised and there are still lots of peeps still card making (including me lol)
So what have we got?
.....take a look here

We have 25% off Christmas cutting dies here
We have 35% off Christmas Polymer Stamps here
Some Grey Promarker priced at £1 here (these come with a free fine nib too!)
 Only until stocks last!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Janet I got my candy today thank you so much it is gorgeous x

Wendy said...

I went crafty shopping and my goodies arrived today thank you hun I love a bargain and a crafty one is even better

Jingle Hugs

Wendy